Monday, May 18, 2020

Doctors said he won't celebrate his 30th birthday! Seth Green is alive and well thanks to cannabis!


Medical cannabis patient from Tennessee & Activist Seth Green
Seth Green is a medical marijuana user and activist from Tennessee. He is diagnosed with cerebral paralysis. We have already talked about him on our blog on several occasions. He had problems with walking, but managed to overcome them and recover thanks to the most healing and safest (forbidden) herb on the planet! This is our second interview with him


"The reason for this exclusive interview is that I will turn 30 in July this year, and the doctors said I would probably not live long enough to see my 30th birthday. So, this birthday will be very special for me! This interview is VERY PERSONAL for me, because I'm going to prove so many people that they were wrong... "- says Seth.

1. How do you feel when the same doctors who predicted the day of your death, who determined how long you will live, appear in front of your face and you tell them that they were wrong about cannabis and that it was this plant that saved you, healed you and keeps you healthy and alive? What do they say?

- I don't have any animosity towards them or physicians, they just need to open their eyes. I do not have any bad feelings towards those doctors because They are taught to do the things that enrich the pharmaceutical companies. As more doctors come in contact with patients such as myself I hope they will begin to educate themselves about the benefits of cannabis and  to begin to advocate its use to help their patients. Most of Them do not want to hear the truth about this plant and they are not the ones that should judge, because the only One that should be judging you is God! Plus it is in the past and I am not going to stay mad at those doctors because you are suppose to let it go...


2. Do you recommend cannabis to everyone as a medicine to treat and alleviate all medical conditions and diseases? What do you advise patients?

- Yes i do i believe everyone in the world should have access to this plant because this plant has so many benefits to people and the illnesses that they may suffer with. Plus the United States did a federal study on cannabis in the 80's and Tennessee was one of those states selected. When it comes to parents giving it to their children, i believe it should be left up to them. But i do not like seeing parents give it to their children just if they do have a medical condition.

3. Have you considered becoming the face of some well-known cannabis brand or would you like to start your own brand? What exactly would you like to do in the cannabis industry?

- I'm no hero I'm just trying to keep on the right track so to speak and do good for me but you know people in general. I have thought about it after i got done with my tours and going to major events throughout the North East states (Ohio, Michigan, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut) as well out west in Colorado and Oklahoma that just became legalized. I have started my own started my own company in my home state of Tennessee and where Tennessee is not legal yet i started a CBD company. So I have my own CBD company and it's not legal in our state but we are growing.

4. What is your opinion about the recreational usage of cannabis? Do you think like us, it's actually preventive use?

With his mom, the VP of his company
Her page is "
Jonesin for the cure"
- Yes I truly do believe that cannabis does help people get off of the most dangerous of drugs out there like morphine, fentanyl, methadone, meth, crack, cocaine and Etc, because I have talked to many throughout the tours that I have done and they have told me their personal stories and some have said that the only way that they are living a healthy life right now is because they have found cannabis and it has saved their lives. To where they are starting to do much better in life and not relapse and go back on these drugs that are going to make you go out and do crazy things like murder and excetera because you are not in your right mind.

5. After you started your cannabis therapy and went public with your problem, has there been any drastic change (for the better) in the legislation in your country and in the awareness of the population about this natural herbal remedy?

- No my name did not change any legislation in the state of Tennessee that I live in or the federal government in general but what I believe I have done is help people to realize the benefits of this plant from doing my tours out west and up north and holding my rallies in my area where I live but the older generation that has grown up around my area as well as the Millennials have started to come out and support some form or fashion of cannabis in our state of Tennessee but I also do believe this upcoming year that we will have more support for cannabis in Tennessee to get a bill passed. That is one of my main goals is just to change people's outlook on this planet and try to get them to understand not to judge us because of this plant where it has saved so many people's lives and gave them the reason to live.

6. How did you use cannabis during your treatment and do you still use it now and how? What was the potency and cannabinoid profile of the extracts and tinctures that helped you the most, and how did you use them when you were not completely healthy? Do you smoke cannabis and what strains are your favorites?

- During my treatment I was using all forms of cannabis that i could get my hands on but mainly I was using the cannabis oil and edible and smoking form. When I was taking it I was just taking them when my body needed it or when I had the feelings that I would receive from my anxiety attacks (that would lead to seizures) or from my cerebral palsy. Right now yes I do smoke but it is very very rarely because of where I am in Tennessee I honestly do not trust the people out here selling and because I have heard of too many stories not only local but around the country talking about how dealers are lacing the Cannabis with fentanyl and morphine.

7. Tell us more about your private life? Are you studying or working and what are your plans for the future?

His hemp being in the process of turning into medicine
- Honestly right now in my private life I am going through a transformation in my life so to speak I have been focusing on more other things besides cannabis since this pandemic has occurred I have been trying to see what else is out there for me and I have been coming closer to God and trying to grow closer to him because after this pandemic is over and the countries start getting back to work, back to normal I do believe that we will be living in a different time and I have to be prepared for that. My plans for the future is to ultimately get a medical cannabis bill passed in Tennessee as well as start my own cannabis company when it becomes legal because I already have a hemp company going and I believe once we do get a medical bill here passed in Tennessee that I will have a leg up on the competition so to speak where I know so many connections around the world and  that are in the Cannabis industry that can offer me and my mother more information on how to make a better product and how to jump start our business.

8. Do you believe like we do, that cannabis will soon be completely free worldwide? What exactly are you doing through your Greener Pastures Tennessee organization?

- And what I'm doing through my "Greener pastures Tennessee" organization is just to raise awareness and help out in the area to draw more people in and help the people in the country to get it legal. Yes I believe cannabis will become legalized full way around the world at some. But right now and my honest opinion is: the World Health Organization along with the FDA and and then trying to keep cannabis illegal so they can keep people on prescription drugs so they can get their greedy hands on the money that they are making off of the people while they are making them sick and it don't even have to be a pain pill or etc  it could just be regular herbal anxiety medication that is not a nerve pill that can help these people if it is making them feel weird in their head and not able to do what they want.

9. In our country, now the Republic of North Macedonia, cannabis is still not truly legal, as all users would like, but would that prevent you from visiting our country and perhaps holding a seminar through our citizens' association 420 Macedonia?

- I would not have a problem visiting your country and getting to talk to the people  that has read about me on the internet through the magazines I have been in and many countries and help educate them and hopefully open some minds of those that are not wanting to see the truth about this plant.


10. What would you like to add (or subtract) to the end? :)

- And one thing I want to mention about Trump is that when he was campaigning to become President and once he was elected he said that he wanted to drain the swamp and Washington DC and I believe that and the Congress men and women have their hands on the pharmaceutical pot where they make so much billions of dollars each year from the opioid addiction and I believe Trump wants to help the people where it has physically and mentally turn them into a different person and plus it's a god-given plant and I believe that everybody has the right to try it and I believe it will bring us out of debt because of where half of the states are legalized it in some form or fashion and we are making trillions of dollars off of this plant... And Trump if you are listening, the Government is taking away my religious rights/beliefs to use this plant!



Cannabis works miracles!

He was in a seizure and his mom put tincture in his mouth and you can see he calms down

From having Violent Seizures (Shaking and gasping for air, to chewing his tongue, hearing his bones crack/pop) to having these types, where it looks like he is just in his own little world

Here is one of his violent Seizures

Video of him when he was in Colorado getting medicated


Journalist & Activist: MoniQue Konopova
*Visit my page Monique Konopova
Interlocutor, Patient and Activist: Seth Green


Don't believe us! Google it! Patent #6630507


READ MORE:



* (Seth Green successfully fights cerebral palsy with the help of cannabis extract! - in Macedonian language) Сет Грин успешно се бори со церебрална парализа со помош на екстракт од канабис!

* (A mother uses homemade marijuana extract to treat 19 chronic diseases that her daughter has - in Macedonian) Мајка користи домашен екстракт од марихуана за лекување на 19 хронични болести кај ќерката



No comments:

Post a Comment